The 2016/17 House League season kick off September 18th weekend.
The Brantford Minor Hockey Association is proud of its recreational programs and home to the
Annual Walter Gretzky House League Tournament in January
"Respect in Sport - The Parent Program" will be mandatory for the 2014/15 season. RIS Parent Info for details.
"IT'S THE KIDS GAME" - An Alliance Initiative with a "Zero Tolerance Policy" - Click Here for more information.
OHF removes body checking from recreational house league hockey. OHF Body Checking for more information.
Click here for the new coach certification requirements for the 2014-15 season.
"Speak-Out" is no longer included in coaching certification clinics. It's been replaced with "Respect-in-Sport". Click here for more information.
The Hockey Development Centre for Ontario is pleased to announce that the Trainer Certification Course is now available on-line. Click here for more information.
· From Timbit to Juvenile programs...with NO BODY CHECKING in all divisions.
· Regularly scheduled games and practices culminating with "Super Saturday", the "Arnold Anderson" Championships on March 28th.
· Hockey Skills Development Camps.
· 3-ON-3 Summer Hockey.
· NCCP certification clinics for coaches and trainers.
PLEASE NOTE: The following policy has been passed by the Board of Directors of the Brantford Minor Hockey Association:
· "At the atom house league level and above; should a player receive three penalties in a game, that player shall be automatically ejected from that game"
Coach and Referee Constructive feedback